The Austin chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier hosts a few fundraisers every year, and its fall auction will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at LaV, 1501 E. Seventh St. Tickets cost $50 in advance and $60 at the door, and once you’re there, you can enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvre pairings and have the chance to bid on all kinds of food, wine and travel packages.
Some of the items up for auction:
- Private Party for 30 at Franklin Barbecue
- Lunch Tasting and Tour for 8 people at Pedernales Cellars
- Private Guided Culinary Tour of New York City for two
- Dinner for two at the James Beard House in New York City
Three night stay in Santa Fe at a condo walking distance from the historic downtown plaza
- Wild Game Sausage Making Class for 4 from Feral Austin
- Springdale Farm Tour for 6 and a 5 course dinner from Chef Sonya Cote paired with wine
- Private Mediterranean Cooking Lesson
- 2 tickets to the Austin Food & Wine Alliance’s Live Fire event
- Wine and cider class, wine tasting class, seats to Central Market cooking classes and more!
All proceeds from the event and auction will benefit scholarships and grants for Austin women in the culinary, wine, food artisan and hospitality professions. You can find out more at foodfightaustin.com.