Today is Pi Day, which is supposed to be a celebration of math (March 14, 3.14 … get it?)
But, I’m not very good at math. So when I hear Pi Day, I think delicious food.
If this all seems familiar, it’s because we celebrated National Pie Day in January.
Confused? Don’t be. Just enjoy these ideas for celebrating pi with pie.
- Raise your glasses and toast Pi Day with some Apple Pie Moonshine.
- Try a margarita pie from our Year of Baking project.
- Get cheesy with a recipe for macaroni pie.
- If chocolate is your thing, you’ll love this S’mores Pie.
- Do you think “pizza” when I say “pie”? Check out Matthew Odam’s favorite slices in town.
- WhichCraft Tap Room and Little Woodrow’s are each having Pi Day celebrations.
- Or, you can just wait till Thursday and check out the Twin Peaks pop-up diner coming to town for SXSW, where there will be coffee and — of course — some pie.